The SengSo 15x15 is the largest order puzzle produced by ShengShou. This 15x15 follows the trend of higher order puzzles getting smaller in size making it easier to handle and solve.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Arrived quick as hell. No damage. Plenty of spare parts (screws, springs and center caps).
Out of the box: Dry, not a drop of lube. Lube it before you do anything or the dryness will wreak havoc on your wrists/fingers as well as your frustration.
This thing is a monster! Turning it for very long WILL bring you pain....at least it did for this 52 year old.
Solving it definitely made me learn new tricks that I didn't already know with the 2x2 - 7x7 cubes.
Do I regret buying it? Nope...but then again, I treated myself to this giant cube as a gift and to give me something to do on those cold days when you don't want to go outside.
Already solved it 3 times in a week and starting to work on some really neat patterns.
its good and butterry smooth