SengSo 1x3x3 Spinner
The SengSo 1x3x3 spinner is a super 1x3x3 combined with a spinner mechanism. This is a shape-shifting, spinning puzzle that is sure to keep you busy for some time. Check it out!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Don't listen to the two star review! I believe the reason for their opinion is because they tried to turn it too fast. This puzzle has ball bearings, which is ingenious, because that means that the puzzle will not do a puzzle turn when you try to do a spinner turn. Due to it's clickyness, you should not turn it to fast. But the caps can fall off sometimes, but that's nothing a drip of glue won't handle. Excited to try the star version!
This is a puzzle spinner is fully functional but clicks and pops. I had a segment fly off. Luckily I found it. I'd advise you to invest in super glue if you purchase this budget version of the Qiyi 1x3x3 spinner.
Yet another cube I'll use as a tree ornament.