SengSo Pillowed 14x14
The SengSo Pillowed 14x14 is the world's first mass produced 14x14! This puzzle features a pillowed design for more comfortable solving as well as vibrant stickerless bright shades.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It’s small for me. The layers catch some during the solving process and made me mess up parity a couple times, but on the whole, it moves well and is a fun solve.
I wore myself out trying to checkerboard this thing. It's prone to locking internally. I've tracked it down to the middle layers, but no amount of lining everything up will free up the puzzle. You just gotta sit there twisting wedges back and forth until it fixes itself. If you're looking for a long-solving puzzle to just relax with, try the Sengso 10. It's incredible. The 12 is pretty nice for solving, too. If you're looking for an incredible display puzzle, the 14 is 100% what you're looking for. Just be ready to wrestle with it.
The shades are easy on the eyes and distinguishable in low lighting. The finish is consistent. The weight and size are ok for me to keep it off the table... for a while.
WOW! a mass produced 14x14. Impressive.