SengSo Star Spinner
The SengSo Star Spinner is a puzzle that spins, twists, turns, and is generally just plain fun.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
In terms of fidget spinner, it works like any other one I have, although getting all the sides to line up perfectly is damn near impossible, making it really hard to set on a solid surface and spin it like that.
In terms of puzzle, it turns a little stiff, almost like it's trying to click into place even 1/2 way through a turn. It seems as if shape shifting isn't intended to be done with this puzzle since when I try to make those types of moves, the puzzle gets pretty stiff and it feels like I'm about to break something, but that's besides the point. Compared to the QiYi Windmill spinner, that one is a lot more fun to use but this puzzle provides more of a challenge with the extra side, even if it can't shapeshift.
SengSo Star Spinner