The SenHuan Mars S is the new and improved version of the original SenHuan Mars. It features a variety of design improvements on top of the unique small inner circle structure of the original SenHuan Mars, including more durable and elastic SWP springs and a re-designed center piece.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I actually got this cube from someone a few months ago, and I thought it was pretty good. The turning is crunchy and fast, and can be smoother with Silk and Speedy. The corner cutting is similar to the rest of modern speedcubes, and reverse is also similar to them. I find the cube works best at tighter tensions, and after doing 100-200 solves it has become one of my backup mains.
Overall, I feel lately recommend it for cube collectors and speedcubers on a budget!
The original Senhuan Mars is already like a dianma trying to do a revolution which failed it locks alot and just catches much the S one is better but still for 13$ I will get Yan3.
Even with full set up it improved only 20 percent (speedy,dnm 37,w5)
Still locks a bit but with just 5 bucks in difference GTS v1 is your choice (or yuexiao)