ShengShou 2x2 Football
The ShengShou 2x2 Football (or Soccer Ball) is a ball-shaped 2x2 with a football pattern printed onto it. The puzzle can be solved similar to a normal 2x2.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It is a foot solving cube which is really good, but with bad cornercutting and lockups.
theres not much to say... its a soccer ball puzzle. really fun to solve and a cool collectors item
This is a pretty good cube. It is smooth and very light. The only thing wrong about it is that it says World Cup South Africa 2014 when the World Cup in 2014 was in Brazil.
This is a really fun "cube" to solve but the turning is not that good. Other than that i would recommend it.
An awesome cube really fun to play with
That's a soccer ball nurds. AMERICA
it's fun to play with this cube but it's to hard to solve.