The ShengShou Mirror Blocks is a 3x3x3 cube where each piece is of different size and dimension. This allows it to achieve many weird shapes and makes putting it back together a unique challenge.
This is the unstickered version of the ShengShou Mirror Blocks. It does not come with any stickers on the side.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Was a little tight out of the box but I loosened it a little and it was super smooth
Exactly what I ordered, delivered quickly. I will continue to be a customer.
I swear, I've been trying to find a decent set of mirror blocks for a while and I just cannot seem to get anywhere.
$10 for these sticky, slow and horribly kept cube (it was ALL scratched up by the time I got it!) was such a waste!
mine came full of scratches out of the box. it looked like somebody played football with it on the floor... tension was too tight. after adjusting it and adding some lube it works well, but looks quite worn thou. I ordered it as a present, now I had to keep it. i got no response for my claim.
Out of the box tensions were extremely tight; puzzle was also very dry.
I loosened it up, added lube and after a few solves now it turns great.
Forward corner cutting is good; reverse not so much.
Got the white and applied black stickers.
Looks awesome, this is one of my favorite cubes in my collection.