ShengShou 4x4 V5 - Unstickered
At 62mm across, the ShengShou 4x4 is the one of the smaller 4x4 cubes we offer. It has exceptional corner cutting and speed. These features make it difficult to pop and give you great control of the puzzle -- all at a great price.
Unstickered: This version comes fully unstickered with a set of factory ShengShou stickers. This version is most ideal for someone who wants to re-sticker the puzzle.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It actually turns out to be a good cube if you use your own stickers and tension/lube it so if you are a beginner get this 4x4.
The 4x4 out of box was CRAP. The sides could turn but doing R U moves were bad. What i did is i ordered maru lube with the cube so pop out 2 edge pieces and drop lube in side the 4x4. Than tension it to your likings!
This sucks really bad. The turning was horrible and before you know it, it breaks. I DON'T recommend this cube if you are trying to get a 4x4. This might be cheap but the price is just like the quality.