ShengShou 5-Layer Pyramid Tower
The ShengShou 5-Layer Pyramid Tower is like a 5 layer Jing's Pyraminx. This puzzle's turning is fantastic. If you've mastered the pyraminx and want another challenge, give this one a shot!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Great puzzle, sometimes it takes a bit to turn the faces
What a great puzzle! Very fun solve. Similar to the professor pyraminx...but yet different.
Well-made puzzle, turns very easily without snags and lock-ups. It's not *super* challenging but there are a few things about it that can trip you up, even if you're already quite comfortable solving a 5x5x5 cube or a Master Pyraminx. Happy to have this in my collection!
My word this puzzle is fun! Without giving too much away, it feels like a 5x5 in pyramid form (it is not a shape mod of a 5x5, just reminds me of the solve). It turns really well, on both inner and outer layers. One slight negative: after a few solves, one side does sometimes have a squeak when turning it, but nothing that effects the turning. Overall, one of my favorites in my collection.
Hybrid cube and pryamid