The ShengShou 5x5 Magnetic Clock has 11 dials per face and 5 turnable gears! Definitely a step up from the standard clock, this one is sure to be a challenge.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
ShengShou 5x5 Magnetic Clock
The good part of this is it introduces a new challenge compared to the usual 3x3. However, the build quality isn’t nearly as good as the QiYi. The pieces that rotate are stiff and the pins stick, making it much less enjoyoble.
If you know how to solve a regular clock then I recommend the 5x5 clock, it is a great Clock to solve and something weird about it is there is only one thing that can turn the center one. Overall it is a great clock I would highly suggest you add this to your collection if you collect cubes
I also recommend the smaller 3x3 clock I show in the photos below, it is the same quality
It is not good at turning, and the center does not always respond the way it should.
Starting with Rubik's 3x3 clock in 1988, Sengso (sometimes Shengshou) built on that with their 6-clock mini-puzzle and this, a kinda order-5 modification that's as fun to solve as the original.
This is a hard, but nice and smooth turning puzzle, with magnets, this is a good Non-WCA puzzle for people.