ShengShou 5x5 - Unstickered
The ShengShou 5x5 cube is a perfect-size 5x5 that has exceptional inner and outer layer turning ability. Overall, the ShengShou 5x5 has a sturdy feel. Pops and lockups are rare.
Unstickered: This version comes fully unstickered with a set of factory ShengShou stickers. This version is most ideal for someone who wants to re-sticker the puzzle.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I found this great! This is the perfect cube for me and I would recommend this for a new 5x5 cuber... All in all.. Great cube ShangShou!!!
The Shengshou 5x5 was probably the 1st best 5x5 in the older times.Coming a $10, the Shengshou 5x5 is great! The turning is super smooth like most Shengshou products. Stickers are dull looking Shengshou shades, but the stickers hold up well! Here comes the bad parts of the cube. Lock ups happen sometimes, and when you lock up...you could get those terrible pops! You could try modding the outer layers to turn better for the 3x3 stage after your done solving the centers and edge pairing. I haven't tried it yet, but you could give it a try if you serious about getting into 5x5. If you are super serious into 5x5...just get a Yuxin, Huachuang and Bochuang. Anyways, the Shenghou 5x5 is great! Turning, stickers and price is amazing! I rate this cube a 4/5 stars because of the lock ups and pops.
Great for mods! Bad for speed solving
pops and cant tighten the screws because they are all stripped also it turns like a rubiks.