ShengShou 6-Layer Pyramid Tower
The ShengShou 6-Layer Pyramid Tower is like a 6 layer Jing's Pyraminx. It features vibrant stickerless bright shades and smooth turning right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
My dad got this in his $25 mystery puzzle and after one turn it popped I don't know how to put it together and there's no tutorials I am mad. He didn't use this email but I am still very upset.
I have the 5-layer pyramid and loved it so I had to get this one. Definitely a bit more challenging. The centers are the trickiest part I think and there's also edge parity that can happen, so those instructions that are at the bottom of the box that you usually throw away...you might want to keep them. The outer layers turn great and the smaller inner layer is OK. It's well constructed and I love that it's stickerless. I've had a blast figuring this thing out. I recommend getting the 5-layer tower first though because this is like a harder version of that.