ShengShou 6x6 Mastermorphix
The ShengShou 6x6 Mastermorphix is a 6x6 shape modification with only 4 sides. This mind bending, shape shifting puzzle is sure to give the most seasoned puzzler a challenge!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This Puzzle is high quality, reasonably priced, and exactly the challenge I was looking for. This puzzle has a lot going for it. The frosted plastic finish on the pieces feels premium, the size and weight are perfect, and turning is buttery smooth, and the puzzle is attractive looking when displayed, especially with a checkered board pattern. I especially recommend purchasing this if you are already good at solving moderately higher order cubes such as 6x6 and 7x7 since this is a 6x6 shape modification.
turning is very smooth and the quality great, but alignment is a bit anoying and its just pretty hard to even solve two centers. 4 stars for quality
I already own the 5x5 variant, which is one of my favorite puzzles. So what about the 6x6?,
It's pretty good, definitely worth the price. As expected from a shapemod of this complexity,
it must be aligned pretty well, but it turns nicely.
Why not five stars?
- it is a little too big for a comfortable solve
- its not as stable as the 5x5, it already popped one time.
Feels dry, a little mushy unless it’s correctly lined up. This is a wonderful shape mod, and it’s great to have it available at such a reasonable price.
I haven’t solved it yet, but I will enjoy figuring it out. If you like shape mods, check it out!
Shipping was fast, cube arrived in perfect condition.
this cube is okay. well technically not even a cube. OOTB it was a bit scratchy and sandy, but after lubing it with some dnm37 it became a bit more fast and smooth. I like it.