ShengShou 8x8 Kilominx
The ShengShou 8x8 Kilominx is an 8 layered version of the Kilominx. This puzzle comes in a handy carrying case, turns well right out of the box, and includes two sets of replacement stickers.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
ShengShou 8x8 Kilominx
Much like many other big puzzles from Shengshou, the 8x8 Kilominx is exceptionally sturdy, smooth turning, and well built over all. My only complaint was the stickers over the center pieces, which defeats the point of the even layered puzzle. This is a case of personal preference, of course, as the puzzle looks and functions great otherwise. Unlike most of my other Shengshou minx's, I haven't had too much sticker issues with this one, but I did receive two extra sets regardless, which was a very generous gesture.
If you can swing the cost, you will not regret adding this beast of a puzzle to your collection!