The ShengShou Crazy 3x3 is a pillowed 3x3 with rings on each face that do not turn with their respective faces. This leads to interesting situations that you would not normally see on a 3x3.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It wasn't quite as hard as I expected (although it did take me a bit to figure out the algorithm for the last layer inner circles). The turning is really good for a crazy cube but don't expect to be speedcubing with it (can't really corner cut since it has the inner piece on the edges). The construction feels solid and I definitely recommend it as a fun challenge.
Nothing too crazy with this solve, but very fun to figure out how to navigate it. Puzzle turns very, very well and I have not had any pops. You could probably reliably speedsolve with this if you wanted to.
This is such a cool cube! Figuring out how to solve it was pretty challenging but fun. Turning is great for what it is. I solve it often. This is a great non WCA puzzle, combining a super cool turning cube with a 3x3. If you want a challenging non WCA cube this is for you!