ShengShou Crazy 4x4
The ShengShou Crazy 4x4 is a 4x4 with rings in the middle of each face. These rings (consisting of 4 pieces each) do not turn with the puzzle. That makes this puzzle a bit more difficult than a standard 4x4. Give it a crack if you're looking for a new challenge!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Turns really well, is a fun challenge, it's not that expensive. ShengShou has been amazing lately. 100% recomended. Was surprised by how large it is though.
The only complaint I have about this puzzle is that it's very large and looks a bit off in size when compared to the rest of my collection, but aside from that, it's an awesome puzzles. It turns very well and it's a fun solve. What they should really do now is make a puzzle that combines the Dayan-MF8 Crazy 4x4 with the Sengso 4x4 Circle Cube. The way that the inner circles function on this puzzle are in that they are connected solely to the inner 2x2 and have nothing to do with the outer 4x4 layers. Considering that the Dayan-MF8 circles affect only the edges and corners, and that the 2x2 "centers" are actually an internal 2x2, the inner 2x2 circles of the Sengso would add a great element to the Dayan version.
Its a fun puzzle to solve and show your friends. Its surprisingly good for its size and Im happy I got it as a mystery puzzle.
Its a cool puzzle to have and show to your friends. It adds a challenge to the 4x4 with its extra center-things. I got this as a mystery puzzle and its cool.