ShengShou Crazy Magic Tower
The ShengShou Crazy Magic Tower is like a Jing's Pyraminx with circles on each face that turn when the opposite tip is turned. Hard to explain, fun to play with, and more difficult than you might imagine!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
So far I have been a big fan of the Magic Tower series, this one is no exception. Well-constructed, turning quality is great. I was able to find a solution to the circle bits without TOO much trouble, although I'll be toying with this puzzle some more as I suspect there is a more elegant way to solve it than what I stumbled into. If you passed on the regular 3x3 Magic Tower only because it wasn't different enough from a regular Pyraminx, then this one is definitely worth picking up.