ShengShou Elite Kilominx
The ShengShou Elite Kilominx is the higher-order version of the Master Kilominx. It is the megaminx version of a 6x6x6 puzzle, or 6x6 megaminx. The puzzle comes pre-stickered with the standard ShengShou shades. It is also pre-lubricated from the factory, and it turns very easily and smoothly right out of the box.
It ships with a set of factory replacement stickers.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I ordered this product, along with a couple other big Minx puzzles. I was pleseantly surprised at how smooth and easy to turn this one is, especially considering how bad my old teraminx turns
This a really good cube. It's not a beginners cube. But the middle stickers were placed REALLY BAD and was hard 2 keep them on the cube.
Although this takes very long to solve, and it's mostly a novelty item, I like it. It's very smooth, as is expected from ShengShou. It's a nice challenge if you have the time.