SengSo FangYuan V2 M 3x3
The ShengShou FangYuan V2 M is the newest flagship 3x3 from ShengShou. Out of the box it is extremely fast and airy with medium magnet strength.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube is like the huanglong, super fast. The magnets are medium strength. I put a lot of weight 5 and compound X to slow it down. Overall, this cube would be a good cube for beginners who want to get a cheap magnetic cube, but if you are not a beginner, don't buy this cube.
please make a review on this cube solid 0/1it is slow with a slight crunchy feel
Out of the box it was dry, very fast, and felt like there wasn't a lot of contact between the pieces. Corner cutting is on pair with other, more expensive flagship 3x3s and the magnets feel like a perfect match for the cube's speed.
However, I still think the cube is slightly too tight but also too fast which definitely shows that the springs need to be swapped with ones that are harder to compress. After disassembly I found that the mechanism looked very similar to the Valk Power and under the cap it appears much like the Valk with conical springs. They are half the height of the Valk's springs and extremely easy to compress completely flat, so I decided to put actual Valk springs into the cube.
After the swap and some Weight 5 for the core the cube is much more stable, snappy corner-cutting similar to a Gan puzzle, and still quite fast. After some Gravitas and Compound X, the cube is bumpy but smooth, and very controllable.
I do not think this would be a main for most people but it's a great attempt by ShengShou to make a fairly cheap magnetic flagship 3x3.