ShengShou Gem Gift Box
The bundle contains the ShengShou Gem 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, and 5x5 in Stickerless (Bright). The ShengShou Gem series features a number of stickerless cubes with black plastic interiors. A great gift package for both beginners and intermediate cubers!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I got this pack as an intermediate cuber (with no lubes) looking to expand my collection, but it didn't live up to my excitement. The cubes were decent and all, but were slow, and the 2x2 broke. They aren't that bad if you add some lube (I did that like 3 months after I got the cubes), but are no match for some of the best budget options out there. Overall, only buy if you want to improve your Rubiks Brand and want a few new cubes, but if you're looking just for good 3x3s, 2x2s or 4x4s there are definitely better ones at the same price.
All of the cubes are slow and they lock up all the time. Do not buy if you are a serious cuber but this is good for a beginner looking to expand their collection