ShengShou Ivy Cube
The ShengShou Ivy Cube is the first Ivy Cube to be designed with speed in mind. This puzzle features dimples to improve grip, a clicking mechanism to aid alignment, and smooth turning right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube was fun. In my opinion it is a 2x2 version of the skewb. It looks great and turns great. The only downside when you turn it is, it makes a somewhat loud noise. Very good puzzle 10/10
I really like to see non-wca puzzles pushed to their limits performance-wise. Technically got a youtube World Record of 1.18. Watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZwEh8i2Z8s
You don’t need any algorithms or anything, this is a pretty simple, intuitive puzzle. It feels good to turn, has positive clicks like a Skewb, and is easy to just mess around with. Fun stuff.