Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Buy more and save!
2Products on sale do not qualify for bulk discounts
The cube I bought for myself came broken in the box. I took it out of the box, and it was rattling because a middle edge piece was snapped off on the side. The overall turning of the cube was not great and felt gritty. Two other edge pieces were also cracked.
Thanks for your review, and I am sorry to hear about this! If you reply to this message with your order number and some pictures of the cube, we'll do what we can to help.
I bought this for someone else, but after a little lube and some solves I swear I wanted to keep it! It’s basic but in a perfect way, it’s smooth and has decent speed. The price is low and for this I think you actually get more than what you pay for.
I only stickered the first 2 layers of the cube to practice my F2L, and my time on F2L is 8 seconds now!
My son loved it. Thanks.