The ShengShou Legend 4x4 is a new speedcube with a very low price point. Like the ShengShou Legend 3x3, it features surprisingly good performance at an affordable price. Great as a first 4x4 speedcube for beginners!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
ShengShou Legend 4x4
it turns horrible and not i get horrible solves
this cube sucks
This is a decent cube, but it locks up quite a bit and when it comes it has lube all over it but other then that a very good cube!
Locks up quite a bit and center peices are loose but overall not bad for price.
Best first 4x4 for a beginner to intermediate cuber. Never locks up and turning is very smooth. No lube needed for a great turn quality of this cube. This is now my main.
I would rather get a YJ Guansu but this cube is very smooth if you get a good one but it has a tendancy to pop and catch. If you get a pop on this cube it's not pretty so try to be accurate if you're buying this cube.
Compared to the 2x2, this cube is fine. Never dealt with lockups and it's fine. Great beginner cube.
Out of the box extremely poor quality. Hard plastic, very catchy, slow feeling. After setting up it doesn't improve it. Corner cutting is under a cubee and none reverse don't waste $9!!!!
this is my first 4x4, but from what I can tell, it's good enough. it locks up quite a bit, but aside from that, doesn't seem too bad. I haven't tensioned it or lubed it yet, but right now it's kinda slow but good enough if you aren't going to speedcube with it.