The ShengShou Legend Pyraminx is a new cube in the ShengShou Legend budget cube line. Like the other cubes in the ShengShou Legend series, it features surprisingly good performance at an affordable price. Great as a first pyraminx for beginners!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube is great for just starting out with cubing and turns great. It clicks Into place really well and is a great cube. It is my first pyraminx and I would recommend it to anyone starting out with cubing.
I like how Shengshou is starting to come through with cheaper puzzles for beginners, as this is a very great option. Turning is great, and clicks into place with ease. I recommend some lube, but otherwise this cube is great! I still do recommend the Moyu Pyraminx though, as it is a bit better but it is $5 more expensive.