The ShengShou Magic Snake is a high-quality and sturdy magic snake puzzle. It features 24 individual segments, each of which can be oriented four possible ways. This allows the magic snake to achieve many different shapes.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Great puzzle. Reminded my parents of their childhood. Would recommend.
This snake is a great puzzle and probably the best in the market. You should get this.
This snake is great! It`s cheap, AND great quality!
its fast and light. i got this puzzle a year ago and it still is fast and turns great. the only problem is it makes a lot of noise and sometimes over turns when I'm putting it into a ball. but over all it is a amazing puzzle. and i would suggest it to any one
I was doing the first solve and it popped. Can't get it back together. Buying a new one but the next one better not pop!
I have been messing with it for awhile and i love it. it turns super smoothly and fast.
I give it a 10/10 A+
I got it in blue
I love this cube! I got it with my first order and have had it for a while. The turning is good after three turns each triangle. Highly reccomend and love it!
this is a good snake puzzle. It's a bit better than the original Rubiks brand one- although mine broke after a couple weeks of very heavy usage- although that could be the result of the fact that I basically lubed this with conditioner. Lol.
Anyway, I recommend this.