ShengShou Mr. M 7x7
The ShengShou Mr. M 7x7 is a pillowed, magnetic 7x7 speed cube from ShengShou. This puzzle has clicky turning and extremely strong outer magnets. If you prefer the pillowed feel on your big cubes, this may be the choice for you!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Magnets are good strength and the turning is stable
Only the 3x3 layer is magnetic, the cube isn't great, the turning is horrid. My Vcube 7 turns better. I wouldn't pay $5 for this cube let alone $20. It might as well be a paper weight.
Video from CoachTabeCubing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AF86KdBTZk
The Mr. M 7x7 came very tight making it hard to turn. After I loosened it, I noticed that the outside layer has stronger magnets than the 2nd layer, making it difficult to turn on the 3x3 stage. The inside layer also has too strong magnets when working on the centers and the edges. While it may be bad at turning, it still is cool to have a pillowed 7x7 in my collection.