ShengShou Mr. M S 3x3
The Mr. M S 3x3 is the latest in the Mr. M series from ShengShou. This is a magnetic puzzle with a matte finish.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
So i got this cube from a gift from a relative and its quite good and it broken in, tensioned all that stuff, but the magnets feel WAYYY too strong for me. The name is awkward Mr.M S? wh not Dr.M that sounds much better
Great cube for everyone it works just like the rs3m 2020. The only problem is everytime you turn it makes a click sound because of the magnets
I bought this cube (not from thecubicle, sorry 😞) it's very catchy. The feeling is scratchy and papery and the magnets also not that strong. The corner cutting is not average, it's so bad. Even after lubing, it's so bad. Don't buy them, i'll not recommend it to everyone (from beginner to sub 15 like me).
Thank you for reading my review