ShengShou Mr. M V2 3x3
This 3x3 speed cube is the successor to the original Mr. M from ShengShou. This new iteration comes with an updated mechanism and a spring compression adjustment system!
ShengShou Mr. M 3x3 V2
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
While the Mr. M v2 doesn't come in stickerless, or have the texture of the first Mr. M 3x3, the difference is big. The magnets are not too strong like the first one, and it turns with more speed, and less of a cushion than the first one did out of the box. It is very light, and the springs can be changed without taking it apart. It also comes in a very cool box, similar to the valk's boxes.
This cube is 13 dollars and my mf3rs 3 M which cost 3 dollars less is better, HECK even my crappy 6x6 can corner cut better than this cube JUST DONT GET IT