SengSo Pillowed 8x8
The Pillowed 8x8 is a new big puzzle from popular puzzle manufacturer ShengShou. This puzzle features smooth turning right out of the box, and vibrant stickerless bright shades.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I do very much so enjoy this cube. Love the curves, love the soft feel of the surface and love the feel of turning the layers.
My only real complaint is the center layer is much tighter than the outer layers. Out of the box one of the three center layers was extremely tight. It has taken many adjustments to get a tension I am content with. But the center layer consistently feels too tight, and loosening it more makes the outer layers too loose.
Despite that, I still find myself picking it up as often as other cubes.