SengSo Pillowed 9x9
The Pillowed 9x9 is a new big puzzle from popular puzzle manufacturer ShengShou. This puzzle features smooth turning right out of the box, and vibrant stickerless bright shades.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This is my first 9x9 and it feels like a good introduction. The pillowing is nice and comfortable to turn. There's a bit of popping, but it happens fairly infrequently and doesn't take away from the enjoyment. It was greasy out of the box, but after a few scrambles and solves, it was clean and still moves nicely.
SengSo Pillowed 9x9
The shape gives a satisfying turn feel and with lube, it feels even smoother in the insides.
I don’t really know what I was expecting, but it turns really well for a 9x9. That’s it. If you want a 9x9, get this one.
Son says the SengSo 9x9 works great. A little tough starting, but loosened up after a while & after lubricant added. Don't expect to be able to use it for high speed competitions like a 3x3, as the inner rows & columns get stuck occasionally. Other than that, this is a great 9x9 for price & size!
My favorite 9x9 out of my collection by far
Comfortable, no pieces have popped out yet, and it turns fairly smoothly. Good buy.
One of the best on the market!
Amazing 9x9 no pops and also clean turning. Little greasy but gone after a quick wipe done with a cloth!
Worth every cent. No pieces popped and very fun to solve. Highly recommend.