SengSo Pillowed 9x9
The Pillowed 9x9 is a new big puzzle from popular puzzle manufacturer ShengShou. This puzzle features smooth turning right out of the box, and vibrant stickerless bright shades.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It’s not the most amazing cube, but I love the shape of it and it turns pretty well. I never had any pieces pop off of it.
It turns great and hasn't had any pieces pop out. It feel well-made and I like the size of it. It's big enough to move the inner layers comfortably, but is transportable.
I didn't have very high expectations for this puzzle. The Sengso Pillowed line up has been hit or miss in terms of performance. My Meilong NxN's perform better other than the 9x9. Sengso's 9x9 is great, the inner layers are the best I've ever felt out of the 3 9x9's I own which includes the YLM, Meilong, and the Sengso. The 3x3 layer turns great, but may lock up sometimes, but that's to be expected of big cubes. It took 3 solves to break in which surprised me, it usually takes 5-6 solves on bigger cubes from my experience. With all that said, my expectations for this puzzle were blown out of the water. To anyone who is considering a 9x9 in the $40 range, this 9x9 is it. You can't go wrong with the Meilong either, its a little smaller and performs almost as good. It was hard to decide which was better, if you like bigger cubes I'd recommend the Yuxin Little Magic 9x9, the performance is great, but its massive compared to the other 2 9x9's.