ShengShou Pyraminx Duo
The ShengShou Pyraminx Duo is a simple, fun puzzle with twisting corners that carry the center pieces. This puzzle features generously-sized divots near the tips of each piece that assists with gripping and turning.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I got this in the $5 mystery puzzle, so I got it for a little under retail. Either way, I still think it’s worth the money. There are no magnets or ball bearings, so it feels a bit unstable, but I don’t feel like it will ever pop or fall apart. The puzzle is super easy, and this is a puzzle that can be easily solved with intuition without algorithms. It’s also an easy puzzle to teach non cubers. My family was amazed when they solved it themselves. Definitely not for people looking for a challenge, but a fun puzzle for beginners and an easy and quick solve!
This is a puzzle I often will turn to for a quick distraction. The corner cutting isn't great, but it looks good and is very fun to solve in four moves or less. I would recommend this for a beginner getting into cubing or a more advanced cuber who wants to find move-efficient solutions.