The ShengShou Q-Platypus Puzzle solves very similarly to a Jing's Pyraminx. Each face turns and the cylinders (or tips) also turn. This is a very easy solve and would be great for someone looking to get into non-WCA puzzles.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Looks unique very easy I have all 3 in the line if your a cuber get all 3 if not get this one you can solve it intuitively ￼
The puzzle is really simple, but it still is an extremely fun solve. The turning is very good and the colors are very nice. Would 100% recommend this puzzle.
Awesome puzzle!!!! Didn’t even realize there was a mirror version, and the v2 that has another “layer”…
Colours are nice and bright, kids love this one!!!
This is actually an exact shape mod of a redi cube, not a jings pyraminx. I do not know what that makes the V2, but these are very cool puzzles nonetheless.