The ShengShou Q-Platypus V2 turns and solves just like the V1 (similar to a Jing's Pyraminx) but this one has some extra layers on the tips that add difficulty to the solve! Give it a shot.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Fun very easy to solve only get it if you think it looks kool
Difficult to handle, very easy to solve, but quite pretty to keep on your desk
It turns well, has magnets, and is fun to solve. It’s insanely easy (to me at least) and while solving it for the first time I thought to myself, “It can’t be this easy.” After solving it, turns out it is that easy. Very intuitive and fun.
I think this V2 of the platypus cube is really cool, and only because of the reason it solves similar to the other one! If you think this one is going to be a challenge for you, you were mistakenly wrong because I solved the cube on my first try! You basically solve the cube by first solving all the edges that go around the video tips, after that, you’re basically soffit like the regular V1 platypus cube. If you like the V1 of the platypus cube then you’ll love the V2, I highly recommend you get it!