ShengShou Rainbow Ball
The ShengShou Rainbow Ball is a simple puzzle where you swap the balls back and forth trying to match them to their corresponding ring. It is a simple puzzle so it would be great for beginners or children looking for a small challenge.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I will occasionally pick up this cube and do a solve or two, but it doesn't really pose any challenge. This makes it great for non-cubers though, and everyone in my family has managed to solve it despite no cubing experience. I would definitely recommend this as a gift to someone who likes puzzles but doesn't want to commit to learning a 3x3.
I just received this a couple of hours ago and I have swapped all the colors around and tomorrow I am going to bring everything back to original position, but those that don't know what to do, just simply grab any color next to the blank ring and press in and move the ball over using a scooping motion and keep doing this until it is completely scrambled. Excellent for a doctor's office visit or just simply getting a good workout with dexterity.
This is the best