The ShengShou Tank 4x4 is a new economy 4x4 speed cube that features a vibrant color scheme, frosted exterior, and black internals.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I love Shengshou. They make so many obscure, cool, and interesting puzzles. But the Tank kind of killed the vibe. It's difficult to control yet tight at the same time. Its unstable and pops a bit too much, which is common on bigger cubes like 7x7 but unacceptable on a 4x4. If you want a cheap 4x4, please, PLEASE get the Meilong series.
You can turn with it very fast and it’s not too expensive and is overall a good cube.
this thing catches so much because no magnets
ShengShou Tank 4x4
horrible cube can’t even turn
I very liked this cube for my second ever 4x4 and it is very fast after I loosened it I recommend.
right out of the box it could almost do a U3, first solve was amazing. compared to my 4x4 QiYi cube i. have put a crap ton of lube in it and it is amazing.
turn terrible and center caps pops.
It turns pretty well but the center caps pop out a lot and sometimes it explodes. Still has okay turning and would be great as a first 4x4.
i bought this a few months ago and im just now righting a review. first off, i lost it but i remember how it turned. it popped ALOt. also the turning was pretty bad