ShengShou Tank 5x5
The ShengShou Tank 5x5 is a new economy 5x5 speed cube that features a vibrant color scheme, frosted exterior, and black internals.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Good option for beginner method.
It is kinda bad out of the box but after break in an some lube its really good for beginners but only if you have weight 5, 3, silk, or DNM. Ant 2 of those lubes will make the cube silky smooth and pretty fast! The only down sid is less cornercutting but when you are a slower turner or don't turn too rashly the cube is BETTER than just a normal 5x5, therefore I say this is Easily one of the best beginner 5x5's out there
All the center caps fall out!! pieces pop like crazy!!!