ShengShou Tank Megaminx
The ShengShou Tank Megaminx is a new economy Megaminx that features a vibrant color scheme, frosted exterior, and black internals.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
this megaminx is good because it is my first one. it isn't for speed cubing but great for beginers.
Not the best, but ok for the first megaminx.
Corner tiles know to fall of if you speedcube on this megaminx. Corner cutting is almost non-existent.
Personally, I don't like the colors of the puzzle, but the design is pretty unique.
I got this cube as a first megaminx, and I think it is great, not the best corner cutting, but a fun puzzle.
This is a fun puzzle although I have not solved it yet. It tirns very easily and it is alot of fun. This is a great one for your collection.
This puzzle is a very good puzzle. It is cheap and works well. However, if it goes through some rough treatment, the corner tiles will start to fall off. It also catches a bit. Overall, very good cube, would recommend for beginners.
I love this puzzle, though it may be my first, I would definitely recommend. Though, unlike speed megaminxes, this megaminx doesn't have a lot of grip. So overall a great puzzle but when it comes to competitions, it may be harder than most others.