ShengShou Tank Pyraminx
The ShengShou Tank Pyraminx is a new economy Pyraminx by the ShengShou company that features a vibrant color scheme, frosted exterior, and black internals.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I got this Pyraminx the other day and I have to say it's a decent Pyraminx. There are a few things that I don't like about it: #1 is that I have it at a very tight tension and it feels a bit to loose. #2 since I have it at a very tight tension that makes it have very little corner cutting, and #3 is that it feels a bit to fast and uncontrollable for me. Now I've tried many other Pyraminxes a this one is much different from most of the others that I've tried. Now this is a good pyraminx for intermediate solvers but for a pro like Drew brads he would still be able to get sub-3 seconds with this Pyraminx.