Smart Egg 1-Layer Labyrinth Puzzle (Techno)
The Smart Egg is a 1-layered labyrinth puzzle. The goal of the puzzle is to guide a rod (provided) through the maze. This particular version features a techno pattern on the outside.
The 1-layered Smart Egg is available in a variety of different designs and styles, each of which has a unique solution.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This puzzle is really fun. I got it for a friend, but ended up doing a bit with it. It's not very hard, but still really fun, and the quality of the puzzle is excellent! I would recommend this to collectors and anybody wanting a fun, non-cube puzzle.
I think this puzzle is made from an excellent quality plastic, and is an overall a robust and study puzzle that is not easily broken. But the main flaw in the puzzle is its difficulty. This puzzle does not require a lot of thinking to solve, and can solved by just gliding the wand through the egg in one way. As I just opened the puzzle out of its box in excitement, I was soon disappointed that I had already soon already solved it, as I was looking for a challenge. I would recommend this to younger people and collectors, and if you want a real challenge, get the 2 layer Smart Egg.