The SpeedStacks Gen4 Mat is a comfortable, soft surface that features latches to mount onto the StackMat Pro Timer Gen4. Its compact form factor makes it ideal for use on smaller tables.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This product is part of a bundle. Buy together to save 10-30%!
My son loves it! Thank you!
SpeedStacks Gen4 Mat (Voxel Glow)
My son LOVES it! This was by far his favorite Christmas present. Simple but very well made.
Good quality and size
It's a little wide and could be a little thicker but for the price I got it for it's perfect.
This mat is great! The vibrant colors give it a warm feeling, plus the quality of the material is nice.
I use it as a mouse pad and a cubing mat and it serves both of these purposes pretty well.
I have done hundreds of solves and have no cube damage and my desk has no scratches. Does what It is supposed to do.
Grandson loves it unless it stops working soon.
The mat is thin and very comfort to touch, it's a great choise.
P.S: it's really pretty aswell.