The SpeedStacks Tournament Display Pro is a table mounted display that is fully compatible with the StackMat Pro Timer Gen3. It is used in official competitions to allow the audience to see the times in large digital font from up to 100 feet away.
Power source: Uses either AC Power Adapter (120 Volts) or 8 AA batteries. Batteries are not included.
Comes in a large storage and carrying box.
In the box: Display, Table Clamp, AC Power Adapter, Data Port Connector
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It’s easy to set up, makes cubing seem more realistic and you should buy it
This makes solving a lot more fun! It is super easy to set up and works immediately. I have had no problems with it whatsoever. If you are serious about cubing and don't see yourself quitting anytime soon, definitely get this display.