The Spherical Cube is a ball-shaped 2x2 shape mod with circular parts on 6 faces that can be rotated freely to scramble the cube even further. It features 4 colors in total and a stickerless design. The product is packaged in a plastic round display case.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This puzzle is pretty smooth on the outside and a bit stiff which makes it a little different to turn. But it is still fun to solve.
OOTB this puzzle was a bit stiff, especially on the 2x2 moves, but a bit of breaking in makes it much smoother. However the center circles are hard to grip, and it is rather sensitive to alignment (but not to the point of annoyance). So all-in-all I say it is fun, and it looks really nice, however it is not very difficult if you know how to solve 2x2 and 4x4. It wouldn't be good for speedsolving due to the grip, but it is a fantastic collector's item and is a fun puzzle to play with.
I just received this puzzle and right out of the box it's turning is not that super good. Even with some 25k Silicone diff oil lube it's not much better. But I think with breaking it in after doing a ton of solves will make it better. Also this is a clone of an older puzzle called the Marusenko Sphere Level 4. But I like how the colors are similar to what Cyclone boys uses on some of there puzzles with the bright yellow and bright green.