At just over 3 inches and 1.5 ounces, this stubby screwdriver offers good performance with superior portability. It also features a removable double bit with a slotted screwdriver head on one side and a cross head on the other. Fits most screws (except for very small ones).
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This screwdriver is not expensive at all, but it's too big for your cubes. I guess my father now has another screwdriver because this is just for big screws
Its a good screwdriver, but not if you want to use it for your puzzles, which is probably why you're here. It's just TOO stubby and thick for the screws.
I got this about 2 weeks ago and I have to say it is now my main.The corner cutting on this is great and absolutely no pops ups at all even with the removable tip. i had to sort of put some silk in it but after its was turning amazing. I have to give this a 5/5 for bieng such a great puzzle overall.
i got this to lube and tension my cubes rather than using a big bulky screwdriver, its a screwdriver, so really nothing else to say