Super Crazy 2x2
The Super Crazy 2x2 is a tricky puzzle with more moving pieces than you're used to on a 2x2. This one has circular cutouts on the faces that rotate. Some of them move with the face, and some do not. See if you can make it through this Super Crazy 2x2!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I bought this puzzle because it looked really interesting and would look clean next to my other super cubes. I never solved a crazy puzzle before or used a Calvin's puzzle so I wasn't really sure what I was getting into. The colors are bright which I really like but right out of the box I was a little disappointed. The turning is ok, it's a bit "crunchy" but with every three or four turns a center piece would fall out, which is really frustrating -.- and it makes the solving experience less fun, so I might just have to super glue the center pieces down or never scramble it again XD. It doesn't function well so I definitely don't agree with the price tag, so I dont recommend buying it unless you want to fill a hole in your collection. Overall though it's a beautiful puzzle with vibrant stickers and looks very clean indeed.