The Timur Gear Cube Extreme is an exquisite and intricate gear puzzle designed by Timur Evbatyrov and produced by Calvin's Puzzle. It can be turned along the centers as well as along the corners. Available in Black, White, or Blue plastic.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This is an OK cube. I like the gear aspect of it. The dials come off easily though. Go easy on it. Great decoration piece.
Stickers aren't perfect, tight and somewhat hard to turn, but no issues with popping. Fun solve.
I like this puzzle. The turning is what you would expect for a gear puzzle, and it looks really nice. My only complaints are that the corner caps need to be glued down, and the sicker quality isnt the best. It is also worth noting that this puzzle does not turn along the center of the face like the description says. Other than that, Id reccomend!
this cube looks great on my shelf, however i've had this cube pop corners almost every time i twist it and more than once i've had the it explode in my hands, if you want a good show piece it's alright but for this cost i'd pass
by looks, it cube looks amazing and complicated. the cube is a corner twisting cube and has a lot of trouble turning. It has popped on me many, many times already. to be honest, do not buy this cube!!!!!!!!!!!