The TomZ Constrained Cube 90 appears to be a normal 3x3, but the sides have been "constrained" so that they can only turn 90 degrees. This makes solving this puzzle an even more fun and interesting challenge.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I still haven’t finished it. It’s stiff and would have been great to get sticker-less, but it’s not delicate and is a great challenge.
This cube was much harder than the other constrained cubes. It took several weeks for me to get the necessary algorithms to solve this, but it was a fun solve.
The manufacturing is very good and I had no issues with turning. My friend tried to force it to turn and I was afraid he was going to break it, but it held up very well.
After I solved this, I really understood how to solve most constrained cubes.