Tony Fisher Golden Dodecahedron
The Tony Fisher Golden Dodecahedron is a ghost skewb converted to a dodecahedron shape. Turning at interesting and unexpected angles, this puzzle has a variety of different shaped pieces, making it a challenge to solve and pleasure to collect!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Dodecahedron is A regular dodecahedron or pentagonal dodecahedron is a dodecahedron that is regular, which is composed of twelve regular pentagonal faces, three meeting at each vertex. It is one of the five Platonic solids. It has 12 faces, 20 vertices, 30 edges, and 160 diagonals (60 face diagonals, 100 space diagonals).
This cube is little more complicated than it seems.
It's a lot of fun considering it's one uniform color, it comes down to a shape solve.
I personally think that anyone would like this puzzle. It looks so cool on any shelf.
I set mine next to my mefferts ghost cube.