Tony Mini 5x5x5 Ball
The Tony Mini 5x5x5 Ball is simply a standard 5x5 that has been shaped into a ball. This puzzle features stickerless bright shades and turns decently well out of the box.
A challenge with this puzzle is to keep everything aligned due to the fact that it does not change shape at any point during a turn.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I'm not the person to say this is the same size of a baseball, it's my guess.
That being said, I'll second the statement ahead of this one. (Travis)
I always introduce myself to a new-to-me puzzle cube by putting a checker board pattern on it. Then solve over and over.
This familiarizes me with the form and intricacies of the puzzle.
This puzzle requires the user to make certain that the colors are lined up. Watch the "corners" or rather where three colors intersect. When scrambled. These will be the key and guide to the solve.
I live this fun 5x5 shape mod.
This puzzle turns just as I wanted, not as a speed cube (obviously because it’s a ball) but as a nice, well-made puzzle! I enjoy it already’ I definitely recommend it to anyone who doesn’t have a ball puzzle and wants something a bit different