Tony Overlapping Cube
The Tony Overlapping Cube is a 4x4 shape mod where the inner 3x3 mechanism has been extended to the face of the puzzle.
The inner locking mechanism, typically present in 4x4s has been removed.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It's just a 4x4 outer layer around a 5x5 center. The center layer moves independently of the outer layers but the 2nd and 4th layer move with outer edge layers. The puzzle quality is pretty good and the turning is a bit sandy but otherwise fine. The center layer is kind of annoying because it tends to move with the adjoining layers if you don't hold it in position. And you can make some interesting patterns with it. It is a bit pricey for what it is but overall it's fine.