The Traiphum Megaminx Ball is a megaminx puzzle that has been rounded out until it resembles a perfect sphere. This version features 12 different colors of stickers in total.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Purchased the megaminx for my son. He has several different puzzle shapes, but didn't have a round one. His only complaint was the sticker placement. Some were sideways and several looked like they weren't going to stay on long. My advise it to look for these types of puzzles that have colored tiles and no stickers.
Looks awesome, turns great and it corner cut! The only issue that I had was that the stickers fall apart extremely easily, so I recommend to buy an extra set of stickers. Overall is a great puzzle I recommend it to anyone and also it will look good on your collection